High-Cost Claims | Employer Health Plans
Summary Dr. Leopold provides strategic leadership in:
• Medical cost reduction and health risk mitigation strategies;
• Digital health and HealthTech in the Self-Insured Employer Marketplace;
• High cost medical claimant solutions;
• Clinical and population health data analytics;
• Employer health and productivity.
• Global medical and employee benefits;
• Medical necessity and new medical technologies, including genetic testing and pharmacogenomics.
As a credentialed and experienced professional, Dr. Leopold brings credibility and a breadth of knowledge as a consultant, client advocate, and marketplace spokesperson. He is an industry thought leader in medical costs, employee benefits and health and productivity. He works with Lockton account teams and employers using Infolock data analytics to help identify trends and identify medical cost solutions.
Dr. Leopold has additional expertise on a variety of benefits-related topics, including the strategic value of employee benefits, the four generations in the workplace, the value of financial wellness and the implications of health reform for the benefits community.
His book on the future of employee benefits entitled The Benefits Edge: Honing the Competitive Value of Employee Benefits has been described as a blueprint for benefits in the decade of healthcare reform. He is also the author of A Year in the Life of a Million American Workers, an almanac of absence data, in addition to numerous by-lined articles in the benefits media.